Are you here?
Are you hurting mentally or physically? Do your thoughts and emotions bring you anything other than peace? Do you have negative thoughts about yourself? Do you know that not all of your thoughts come from you? Do you realize that any negative feelings that you have in any given moment are telling you that there is something going on deep within you that you need to address? Do you know how to address these issues?
Path to Peace
The term “health” encompasses both physical and mental health, and the two are usually intertwined. In order to find peace, one must address the emotional problems that may or may not be causing physical illness. According to spiritual teaching, there are four basic things that a person needs to do in order to find peace and enlightenment:
Understand oneness with All
Accept all things
Release perceptions and beliefs; see innocence in everything
Release existing emotional blocks
The first three of these help you to obtain peace in each presenting moment, although many subconscious beliefs stem from past experience and are still affecting you in the present moment. The last one addresses situations not occurring in the present moment, but that continue to haunt you and cause you emotional and physical harm.
Buried Emotions & Beliefs
The lack of accepting all things has created your emotional blocks. Buried emotions within your subconscious mind, which may or may not have originated from you, is the main thing keeping you from feeling peace and experiencing good health. Buried emotions manifest themselves into physical problems, as the negative energy within you takes on new forms to make itself known. There are various ways to release buried emotions and also to change subconscious beliefs that are not serving you. The primary goal of every person should be to find his or her true self, by releasing all of the fear-based emotional baggage that he/she carries around on a daily basis, usually without realizing it. The secondary goal should be to free oneself from limiting beliefs, often inspired by misperceptions of general society.
Imagine, from both a conscious and a subconscious level, having/experiencing…
- freedom from excessive or unwanted thoughts (e.g. “You’re not good enough.”)
- freedom from unwanted feelings (e.g. stress, fear, depression, resentment, anger, jealousy, hurt, or guilt)
- freedom from all fear (aside from fight or flight)
- freedom from disease (generally caused from buried emotions and/or unhealthy food or lifestyle)
- freedom from the customs of society or the belief that you must follow them
- freedom from the expectations of others
- freedom from yourself and the identities that you’ve created
- freedom from the world as you know it. (The world you experience is a reflection of the thoughts, feelings and beliefs that come from within you.)
It is said that if you change your thoughts, you change your life; but many people don’t realize that your subconscious thoughts and emotions impact 88% of your decisions. They are a huge part of you! Most people do not know how to find peace, and much of this work can be done on your own once you have the proper training. Most spiritual teachers do not show you how to accomplish this. Those that do tend to provide one method for releasing an emotion or changing a belief. Different people respond better to different methods, and it is helpful to understand the types of energies you may run into, which is also generally not disclosed or understood. Hypnosis is a modality that can dig deeper into a specific issue that you have had trouble finding or releasing on your own.
What about health issues caused by heredity?
People tend to think that certain illnesses are passed through the DNA. In reality, the subconscious emotions that a person’s parents are holding onto influence the subconscious mind of the child starting from the moment of conception. After birth, the negative energy from a parent could be transferred to the child during a time that they are both in a negative state. The same buried emotion then affects the child’s DNA in the same way that it affected the DNA of the parents. Therefore, you do not have to be stuck with a problem that you inherited. You can release the emotion/energy and mentally repair the DNA using the power of the mind (especially during hypnosis or self-hypnosis).
How I am different from other hypnotists:
- I can teach you to release many buried emotions on your own, as well as help you to alter some of your subconscious beliefs without having to be hypnotized.
- Spiritual hypnosis is a very effective way to find and release buried emotions, and also to change beliefs. The basis of clinical hypnosis is to give the client suggestions. But spiritual hypnosis finds and releases the energy causing the problem, as apposed to just changing the belief and allowing the negative energy to remain. Therefore, spiritual hypnosis is more effective long term, and physical problems often heal themselves as a result. Also, any hypnotist that attempts to find the source of a problem may run into a spirit attachment, past life, or other phenomena that may not be understood or accepted by the hypnotist. Hypnosis is spiritual work, and therefore a spiritually-minded hypnotist is a better choice than a medical practitioner.
- I have studied countless spiritual books. This has been my passion, and I have become an expert in this area. I understand the better ways of thinking, which helps me to know exactly what to say to a client under hypnosis to help him address the extremely various problems that come up. I am also spiritually connected during the session, and I feel that many of my words are guided from a higher Source.
- I was a paranormal researcher for ten years prior to becoming a hypnotist, so I am very familiar with and comfortable with unusual experiences and negative attachments.
- Some hypnotists implant false memories in order to get over a tragic incident. They make the client believe that it never happened. This may help address the problem at hand, but it does not address the soul lesson, and there is a good chance the person will have to go through a similar experience all over again. If a person resists a situation, then he will continue to experience that type of situation until he has finally accepted it. I walk the client through acceptance, releasement, and then choosing a better experience. This heals the soul.
- It is a common belief that nobody can ever be fearless. This is false. Obviously, fight or flight fears will come and go; but once you address your buried emotions and correct any beliefs that are causing you to be fearful, you truly can be fearless.
My name is Vicki Luibrand. I am a spiritual teacher and hypnotherapist. I have a Doctor of Divinity in Spiritual Healing Arts, and I am a certified member of the National Guild of Hypnotists (NGH). I am also certified to practice PSYCH-K®, which is a method of changing a person’s subconscious beliefs. I teach the Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT), as well as another quick and effective way of finding, accepting and releasing buried emotions. I do energy work as well, but although all types of energy healing and chakra balancing are very useful for healing temporary problems and relieving physical pain, I have found them to be only temporarily effective for most long-term illnesses, as they do not release the buried emotion associated with the disease. I have a Bachelor of Arts degree in Mathematics, and I worked in the computer industry for 20 years. The 10 years I spent as a paranormal researcher introduced me to phenomena beyond our physical perception.
To hear my voice or to check out sample audio clips of my hypnosis CDs, visit www.vickiluibrand.com.
Contact me to discuss a specific issue or to receive my monthly newsletter.
You can also find me on www.thumbtack.com
To purchase music that can help you get into a deep meditative state, I recommend this website: http://www.enhancedhealing.com/.